Price And Quantity
- 10 Kilograms
- 200 INR/Kilograms
- 200 Kilograms Per Week
- 1 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India
To supply the finest quality Forged Round Bars to our customers, is the main aim of our firm. The offered rods are manufactured by utilizing excellent grade stainless steel and advanced techniques under the supervision of highly skilled experts. The offered rods are used in the construction of industrial buildings. Further, these products are available in various specifications as per client’s necessity at most reasonable prices.
Buy our premium quality Forged Round Bars which is strong, hard and smooth in surface finishing with perfect completion. The D2 steel is a chromium based and high carbon steel that means it is semi-stainless cold work steel. Moreover, due to its high rich carbon alloys and alloying elements make them strong, high tensile strength and easily get deformed into various shapes to make equipment, machines and other steel products. The Forged Round Bars is provided in dimension size of 250* 20 and 250*40 with good ductile and high wear and abrasion resistance and can be availed in various design as desired.
Forged Round Bar Features:
1. Smooth finish
2. Accurate dimensions
3. Rust resistance
4. The bar is formed through cold process with set industry norms.
5. It is widely used for making sharp knives and tools.
6. Provided bar is non-reactive and non-corrosion in nature.
7. The bar can be avail in various dimensions and thickness
- Contact Details
- VISHAL STEEL INDUSTRIES