Price And Quantity
- 700 INR/Kilograms
- 10 Kilograms
- Round Steel Bar
- Steel Bars
- 200 Kilograms Per Week
- 1 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India
We have set high standards in this field, by offering supreme quality Commercial Steel Round Bar. The provided bar is manufactured under the stern guidance of deft professionals using the finest quality steel and sophisticated techniques in compliance with set industry standards. The offered bar melts at high temperature and used to make the parts of machines. Apart from this, our respected clients can purchase this product in numerous specifications as per their requirements at industry leading prices.
We are offering the excellent Steel Round Bar which is made up of superior grade galvanized steel in accurate and seamless manner. The bar is built in our modern machines by skilled workers under set industry norms and supervision experts. In addition to this, it is available in various sizes, thickness, length, diameters and as per specification and demand of the clients. This is widely used at construction sites for developing rigid structures by providing great support and strength. The Steel Round Bar is strong, hard and non-corrosive in nature and durable for longer period of time.
Commercial Steel Round Bar Features:
1) Excellent durability
2) Robust design
3) Fine finish
4) The bar is offered in variety of size, thickness and length.
5) It is strong, hard and tensile in strength.
6) The steel is non-reactive and non-corrosive in nature.
7) It can withstand excessive temperature and harsh climatic conditions.
- Contact Details
- VISHAL STEEL INDUSTRIES