High Speed Steels
With experienced professional and skilled team members, we are providing excellent High Speed Steels. Moreover, they are formed up of 18% tungsten, 0.7% carbon, 4% Chromium, 1% Vanadium, and Iron to make them hard and tensile in quality. These are extensively used in making of cutting tools, power saw blades, drill bits and tool bits etc. The bars are incorporated with high-carbon steel as they can easily withstand higher temperatures without any effect on the durability and hardness. Further of this, bars are offered in wide ranges that include round, flat and HSS M2 shapes with great finishing quality. The High Speed Steels are easy to cut and deform due to high carbon steel and non-corrosive in nature. These are available in various shapes, sizes, diameters, thickness and can be personalized as per need of the clients.
1. Increase abrasion and tensile strength
2. Have long lasting qualities and easy to usage for different applications.
3. Can be deformed and used to make various tools and steel products.
4. Bars can withstand high pressure with excellent efficiency and formation.
- Contact Details
- VISHAL STEEL INDUSTRIES
- 134/136, Trimbak Parshuram Street, 6th Kumbharwada Lane, Mumbai - 400004, Maharashtra, India
- Phone : 08037301416
- Mr Pukhraj Purohit (Proprietor)
- Mobile : 08037301416
- Accepts only Domestic inquiries Send Inquiry
Accepts only Domestic inquiries Send Inquiry
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.